Nokia to Award Best Mobile Ideas

by

Nokia is a love brand in Bulgaria. We are happy to announce this edition of Startup Weekend Sofia, Nokia is giving away 5 smart phones to the best mobile app.

Nokia X

Nokia X  phone based on Android, but quite modified version so it’s almost impossible to recognize Google’s operating system. You will notice there’s no Google Play, none of  Google services preinstalled, and there’s good reason for it.  Nokia is offering an easy way to port all Android apps for Nokia X. 75% of the apps can be converted to run on Nokia X without any modification but for the remaining 25% developers need to fix a problem or two.

Nokia X comes equipped with 4″ WVGA display,  1 GHz dual-core processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB memory + microSD slot, and 2 SIM cards (second is 2G only) , 3.2 MP camera, 1500 mAh battery that’s quite convenient as it can be easily changed.

Here’s nice video of the Nokia X:

We’ve got Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow, yeah! and you will love this Windows Mobile phone.

Nokia Lumia 920

What about a biggie? Meet Nokia Lumia 1320. If you have big hand or you like it big, this is the phone for you!

Nokia Lumia 1320

All Nokia phones are provided by MOST Computers and will be available during the weekend to test your apps, discover the UI and have fun. Treat them well as they might be yours if your app rocks!